WE DO NOT GIVE ANY MEDICAL ADVICE SERVICE DESCRIPTION
• This website is for information purpose only and NOT any kind of advice and all information may or may not be suitable for you. All contents on this website are neither medical advice nor meant to substitute you consulting your doctor. DNA Labs UAE partners with DHA/MOH licensed healthcare providers in UAE, to offer their services through its online portal, www.dnalabsuae.com. All radiology investigations require a doctor prescription and are performed by the service providers and the reports are issued directly by them. All laboratory investigation requests should be prescribed by a UAE licensed physician and are performed at accredited labs only. A prescription or a pre-consultation is mandatory for all our health check-up packages. • All laboratory tests / radiology/ clinical services are tests, which are usually done to obtain information about the health of a patient as pertaining to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. All test results should be interpreted by a licensed medical practitioner.
1. LIMITED LICENSE
2. SITE OPERATION
• 2.1. United Arab Emirates is our Country of Domicile. DNA Labs UAE controls this Site from the U.A.E. • 2.2. DNA Labs UAE makes no representation that this Site is appropriate for use in other locations. • 2.3. If you use this Site from other locations you are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws. • 2.4. You may not use, export or re-export any materials from this Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, but not limited to any U.A.E export laws and regulations.
3. APPLICABLE LAW
4. MULTI-CURRENCY PRICED TRANSACTION
The displayed price and currency selected by you, will be the same price and currency charged to the Card and printed on the Transaction Receipt.
6. OFFICE FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL (OFAC) SANCTIONED COUNTRIES.
DNA Labs UAE will not trade with or provide any services to individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, OFAC targeted countries AND individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under the OFAC programs that are not country-specific.
7. REPRESENTATIONS BY YOU.
• 7.1. By visiting the Site, you represent, warrant and covenant that • (a) you are at least 18 years old; • that all materials of any kind submitted by you to DNA Labs UAE through the Site or for inclusion on the Site will not plagiarize, violate or infringe upon the rights of any third-party including trade secret, copyright, trademark, trade dress, privacy, patent, or other personal or proprietary rights. • 7.2.The customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
8. PERMITTED USE.
• 8.1.You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than for personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by DNA Labs UAE to do so. • 8.2.You also agree not to deep-link to the site for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by DNA Labs UAE to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of DNA Labs UAE. • 8.3.The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
• 9.1.If you use DNA Labs UAE Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account from any devices, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. • 9.2.The Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, your failure to comply with this section.
10.NO COMMERCIAL USE & 12.COPYRIGHT POLICY.
• 10.1.This Site may not be used by you for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain Dnalabsuae’s prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind on the Site, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. • 10.2.DNA Labs UAE will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring such violators from use of the Site. DNA Labs UAE may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. If you submit information to this Site, you warrant that the information does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties.
11.LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS.
• 11.1.The Site may automatically produce search results that reference and/or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. DNA Labs UAE has no control over these sites or the content within them. • 11.2.DNA Labs UAE does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. • 11.3.DNA Labs UAE does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor does it make any representation or warranty about these sites, including that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. • 11.4. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against DNA Labs UAE for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. • 11.5.You may not create a link to a page, part or whole of the Site, without prior written consent from DNA Labs UAE.
14. Disclaimer Of Warranty, Limitation Of Damages.
• 14.1. DNA Labs UAE makes no warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranty of title or non-infringement or implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights in relation to the availability, accuracy, validity, reliability or content of these pages and/or the site. • 14.2. DNA Labs UAE also does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information that is submitted, displayed or uploaded through the site by any user. • 14.3. DNA Labs UAE shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, lost profits or for business interruption arising out of the use of or inability to use this site, even if DNA Labs UAE has been advised of the possibility of such damages. • 14.4. DNA Labs UAE hereby expressly disclaims any liability towards any harm, damage, prejudice or suffering to any customer or his/her beneficiary caused due to any negligence on the part of a staff employed by the third-party or service provider. • 14.5. Although DNA Labs UAE shall endeavor to provide the best medical service to customers, it makes no warranties expressed or implied regarding the services provided by the said service provider. • 14.6. The company shall not be responsible in case communication is not received by the customer regarding appointment schedules or reporting due to incomplete information provided by the individual. • 14.7. DNA Labs UAE shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transactions done on the Site. DNA Labs UAE secures the rights to request for payments in such cases before proceeding with the utilization of the service. • 14.8. Dnalabsuae.com is only a platform for healthcare services provided by third-party service providers and is not in any case directly or indirectly responsible for the services provided by the third party. • 14.9. Healthcheks360 does not make representation or warranty any services, investigations or other medically related tests and services promoted by the third party. • 14.10. DNA Labs UAE or its affiliates, or agents do not give any medical advice, including, but not limited to laboratory investigations or clinical services, and request you to consult your healthcare provider before utilizing its services. • Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of DNA Labs UAE would in such case be limited to the greatest extent of liability permitted by law.
17. LICENCE GRANTED TO YOU.
• 17.1. By providing materials to DNA Labs UAE, including by submitting or uploading content or materials for use on the Site you represent and warrant that you or the owner of all rights to such content or materials has expressly granted DNA Labs UAE an irrevocable world-wide right in all languages and in perpetuity to use and exploit all or any part of the content and materials provided by you. • 17.2. DNA Labs UAE may publish and distribute any such submitted content or materials at its sole discretion by any method now existing or later developed. • 17.3. You agree that you shall waive all claims and have no recourse against DNA Labs UAE for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in any communication, content or material submitted to DNA Labs UAE. • 17.4. Any communication or materials you send to DNA Labs UAE will be treated as non- confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by DNA Labs UAE for any purpose, including, but not limited to, developing, creating, manufacturing or marketing products or services. • 17.5. You may not use DNA Labs UAE’s name, logo, trademarks or brands without the DNA Labs UAE’s express permission.
The Site may contain advertisements and/or sponsorships. The advertisers and/or sponsors that provide these advertisements and sponsorships are solely responsible for insuring that the materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with all applicable laws. DNA Labs UAE is not responsible for the acts or omissions of any advertiser or sponsor.
20. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• 20.1. Some tests and packages are conducted as a screening procedure only and are not to be taken as a medical advice by DNA Labs UAE or its affiliate members. • 20.2. The health packages available on the Site cannot be split between two or more people and is non-transferrable, unless approved by DNA Labs UAE staff, in writing. • 20.3. If more than 1 package / products selected, include a GP / Speciality Doctor Consultation in both or all packages / products, the Consultation service can be availed only once. • 20.4. Some tests are centre dependant; tests and prices may vary from center to center. • 20.5. Some tests may not be conducted if the person receiving the tests,reports with any contra indications medical or otherwise. • 20.6. The soft copy of your medical reports, received from the service providers, will be made accessible to you electronically through online / email / etc reporting facility available on Dnalabsuae.com. • 20.7. DNA Labs UAE only facilitates the booking, testing and reporting of your medical investigation requirements and is not responsible for any Service Provider errors or malfunctions. • 20.8. The soft copy of the medical reports will be emailed to you on the email ID available with DNA Labs UAE, unless requested otherwise. • 20.9. DNA Labs UAE does not hold any liability or responsibility for any loss or damage that may be incurred to you, or your beneficiaries, as a result of presuming the meaning or contents of the report issued by the service provider. Headings & section titles in this Agreement are for convenience and do not define, limit, or extend any provision of this Agreement.